Do you have a substantial number of Spanish-speaking workers?
Is your workforce composed of a variety of languages and cultures?
Are you struggling to lower injuries and improve safety culture?
Does your HR department have trouble transmitting important information to immigrant employees?
Many great companies enjoy a wonderful reputation and offer amazing benefits. They are dedicated to safety. They find themselves frustrated because they wish to more effectively communicate important information to employees with limited English proficiency (LEP).
Often, they recognize that significant issues come from their immigrant workforce. Sometimes there are linguistic problems. Perhaps you notice that they are less likely to participate in certain benefits like health insurance. Some companies invest in translation only to discover that the foreign language employees cannot read in their own language.
It can be daunting to find solutions to overcome these issues in a fiscally responsible way.
Interpreting Opportunity for HR and Safety Meetings
- Pool of extremely talented conference interpreters
- Many languages available upon request
- Specialized simultaneous equipment
- Flexible scheduling
- Increased safety
- Boost morale
- Time savings equals true value
What We Do Different
Our primary goal is to assist companies in successfully conveying vital information to employees and inspire them to adopt a safe culture. Effective communication and cultural competence are key factors in achieving this goal.
Assessment: We consider how immigrant culture interacts with company culture, including linguistic barriers.
Conference Interpreting: We are equipped with conference interpreting solutions in a variety of languages upon request. Since the interpretation is both accurate and almost instantaneous, the HR and safety information is effectively imparted to all, improving morale, decreasing injuries, and returning employees to work much sooner. Employees are more likely to appreciate and take advantage of the benefits offered when they understand.
Tracking: To determine if your investment creates a valuable return (injury reduction, production increase, money savings), we believe in tracking the results.
With our prime focus on solutions to the most difficult problems in the industry, we have helped other companies overcome many of the following issues:
- Higher costs and longer meeting times: Increase company profits and production by decreasing meeting times with our professional conference interpreting solutions
- High percentage of Latino work injuries: Special emphasis on Hispanic safety with a focus on culture taught in their own language
- Low morale: Inclusion elevates LEP employee morale
- Miscommunications: Accurate communication clearly transmits your company’s message regarding training, safety, and benefits package
- Safety culture: Immigrants are more likely to integrate and embrace company safety culture when they comprehend it
- Consistent quality
- Reliable service
- Peace of mind